Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rihanna pulls yet another no-show for RI fans

Rihanna cancelled her concert in Jakarta for the second time and Rihanna fans were certainly not happy about that, especially when she had accused her boyfriend, Chris Brown, of assault. The main cause of cancellation was related to sunday night's incident. Brown and Rihanna both left the Grammy Awards early and then Brown ended up in the police station and was asked a few questions. Rihanna said that Brown had hurt her the night before the Grammy Awards. Her fans were disappointed to know that it was cancelled, for the second time, and hope that she will still make a concert and not cancel it again.

I think that all Rihanna fans must be disappointed because of the over excitement and suddenly is cancelled. i don't personally like Rihanna that much but if I was one of her fans, I woujld be really disappointed to hear the news.

Questions:
1. Would you be disappointed if you were Rihanna's fan? or are Rihanna's fan?

Jakarta Post, February 11, 2009, page 2

2 comments:

MaRsHa Wonka... said...

i know right?? i almost went to her concert but then my cousin in jakarta said it's not gonna happen.... i think it's cuz of her and chris brown ugh...

MLC said...

Hi,
I am not a fan of Rihanna.

If I were, and had bought tickets for her concert, I would be disappointed at first especially if I did not know the reason for the cancellation.

But then, after reading that she cancelled because she was beaten up by her boyfriend and that she was bruised ,I would be understanding and feel sorry for her.

I think that she should get out of that relation as soon as possible because it seems to me that her boyfriend is an abusive person. Probably he needs to go for counselling and treatment.

MLC Anchor